Great list! Although I’m not sure how watching Dirty Dancing for the umpteenth time is creative (#6), and I’d rather not carry around a set of batteries (#25) for the sake of the planet Earth and also because I don’t own anything that can’t be charged with a USB chord, overall I find this post very insightful. Aren’t unreplied emails the greatest cause for pangs of conscience? And yes, making the bed does provide an instant sense of accomplishment. All in all, I completely agree: Just Do It.
1. Just respond to the email already.
2. Call your mom. Chat for five minutes, pretend that public transportation is coming/you’re walking in to work/the battery is low, then get off the phone. All she wants is to know you’re not dead — and to know that your relationship, no matter how shaky it may be, is still intact.
3. Make your bed — it makes the entire room look cleaner.
4. Write out a list by hand. Google may have invented every list-making tool on the planet, but writing it down commits it to memory — and, contrary to popular belief, not every place has internet.
5. When you get a free minute, clean out the thing nearest you, whether it’s a drawer, your gym bag, or your fridge. Just open the door, look at what is moldy, and throw it out.
6. When you get a free moment…
View original post 782 more words